What is the MIT Pune Ranking in India?
MIT, located in Kothrud, the heart of Pune, is one of the best among the private engineering colleges in India. MIT Pune was established in 1983 and offers several streams of engineering courses. It is one of the most prestigious institutes and a dream college of many students pursuing engineering.
The ranking of a college is important because it is used to decipher the differences and find which is better. What is the MIT Pune ranking in India? The answer to this question is important for students who are in search of a good institution to make sure they attain their goal in life.
MIT Pune ranking
- Outlook Survey has ranked MIT as #1 in Maharashtra.
- It has been ranked 11th among the best private engineering colleges in India in the Outlook survey.
- It was ranked 20th among the top 60 top engineering colleges in India by the Digital Learning Survey.
- MIT was ranked 8th among the top 50 private engineering colleges in India and 27th among the top engineering colleges in the country by the Times Survey.
- Careers360 graded the institute with ‘AAA’ in its state-wise rating of engineering colleges.
The ranking of MIT Pune in the surveys of various surveyors is very impressive. The surveyors follow different criteria to evaluate colleges. No two survey results will show the same results. However, any institution that has a place in the top list of all surveys is sure to be a good one. MIT Pune is ranked as a top institute in all surveys. This shows that MIT Pune is one of the best institutes for engineering and technology.
Why does MIT Pune feature in all top lists?
MIT Pune has an interesting history. In 1981, a frustrated student met Prof. Dr. Vishwanath Karad, who was then a professor in the College of Engineering, Pune. He was so depressed and dejected that he could not get admitted to an engineering course despite his good marks. This disturbed the professor.
He realised the need for more engineering colleges in the state. His dream came true when the then chief minister of Maharashtra waved the green flag to start private engineering colleges in the state. It was the dedication and genuine efforts of Prof. Karad that resulted in the starting of MIT in 1983.
The college was started to provide the best education to students and train them for a value-based education system. Its mission is to harness the knowledge of engineering and technology for the welfare of society.
- The infrastructure of the institute is stunning. The labs and the campus are well-equipped with all facilities to meet all regulations laid by UGC, AICTE, and MCI.
- The curriculum is updated periodically.
- The faculties are highly qualified, dedicated, and competent. The bonding between the staff and students is very close. The faculties help not only on the academic side but also counsel the students for personal concerns too. They work hard to make sure that the students grow better than the best.
- The balance between education and extra-curricular activities is perfect. Students are assured of the best sports and recreational activities.
- The institution has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with several global companies to give the best industrial exposure to the students.
- Workshops, industrial training, and seminars are conducted in all departments to help the students to face the challenges and competitions in the industry when they step out of the institution. The placement records are stunning. There are lots of dream companies that visit the college for campus recruitment.
As the best of the future is assured, the institute is consistently ranked as one of the top engineering institutions in the state and the country.
Check MIT Pune Reviews on Placements, Faculty, Facilities & Infrastructure given by students at https://www.shiksha.com/university/mit-wpu-world-peace-university-pune-53229/reviews